‘The sudden death of an NYSC Corp member in Taraba State following a laptop explosion has been announced by Human Rights Activist, Inibehe Effiong.
According to the Lawyer on Facebook, the late victim Segun who was charging his laptop placed on his leg, slept off, the device later exploded and burnt him to death.
Graphic images below (Caution advised)
Read his post below;
“As shared by Human Rights Activist, Inibehe Effiong he wrote “This is the corpse of Segun, the 2016 Batch B, Stream I Corp Member who was posted to Government Day Secondary School Wuro Sembe, Jalingo, Taraba State that died at the Federal Medical Centre Jalingo this morning.
He charged and placed his laptop on his laps while sleeping and it exploded and burnt him to death.
This is very sad. We need to be careful with the way we use electronic devices.
May his soul rest in peace.”
Painful… Electronic devices are no doubt useful but they can pose a major threat too. Enlightenment of the general public perhaps employing usage of our native dialects is strongly advised so as to enable the common man keep abreast of the harmful effects and therefore prevention.
May his soul rest in peace.