This one’s from me! It’s easy to make, doesn’t cost much and is super nutritious.
What you need:
Red oil (Optional)
Salt to taste
How to make:
1. Slice and cut unripe plantain into cubes.
2. Add seasoning to goat meat and cook till soft.
3. Place water and bring to boil, then add plantain, Leave for about 3 minutes.
4. Add crayfish, pepper, onions, crayfish, seasoning cubes, goat meat, little red oil and salt to taste. Leave to cook till soft.
5. Add sliced vegetable, stir and serve.
N.B: You could make it even more interesting by throwing in a few of your favourites things.
Let’s see how yours turns out.