Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose is at it again. The controversial Governor who has signified his interest to contest the 2019 Presidential election under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), took to Twitter yesterday, to ask President Muhammadu Buhari 8 rhetorical questions about his anti-corruption crusade.
Below are the questions:
1. I ask our President, what has happened to the report on the $43m discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos?
2. What has happened to allegations by Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, made against Dr. Baru of awarding $25bn contracts without following due process.
3. What has happened to the DSS indictment of Magu and the AGF Investigative Panel set up by the President, for corruption?
4. Who owns the LEGICO Shopping Plaza,at Ahmadu Bello Way, VI Lagos, where the EFCC claimed it found N448.8 million cash?
5. Who brought the five sacks to the Kaduna Airport, where the EFCC claimed they found N49 million in cash.
6. What happened to the probe panel on the alleged N500m bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Abba Kyari by MTN?
7. Most importantly, what has happened to the report submitted on Tuesday on the fraudulent reinstatement of Maina?
8. Is the President going to use the APC broom to sweep the report on Maina under the carpet just as he did to others before it?