They are chances that we might be wearing our bra the wrong way.
You might be making certain mistakes when it comes to your bra that you don’t know.
When we talk about wearing our bra the wrong way.
It’s not just about wearing the wrong size (which is fairly common), but knowing the perfect size to wear, the size of your cup, and so on.
Also, the varieties of colours you should own, for example, the nude colour, a black bra for everyday wear, one high-quality, sports bra, one fabulous lace bra.
Read common bra mistakes you should avoid making.
1. When we shop for a bra, it best to choose one that fits good on the loosest hook.
As the bra ages and the band stretches, you will have the option of tightening its grip.
2. Avoid folding a molded cup or padded bra into itself.
The right way to store them is to lay your bras flat or place them vertically in the drawer.
Or consider hanging them on small hangers.
3. Wearing a white bra under a white T-shirt, or even a light-colored bra under a dark fabric can become visible to everyone which is not proper.
Wear nude bras under whites, and black or navy bras under darks.
4. Most people are unaware of the fact that their bra size can fluctuate from year to year.
Due to changes in weight, muscle tone, pregnancy, and age.
If you want to get your bra size, firstly, measure your band size by looping a measuring tape from your back to front directly under your bust and across your rib cage.
If you want to know your cup size, measure loosely around the fullest part of your chest and subtract your band measurement from this bust measurement.
5. If your breast bubble out of the bra cup, this means your cup size is either too small, or you’ve chosen the wrong style for your shape.
For instance, full-busted women should steer clear of demi bras and instance go for full-coverage bras that allow for a smoother look under clothing.
6. If the back band of your bra moves towards your shoulder.
It means the size is too big and doesn’t provide the proper amount of support you need.
This may lead to shoulder and back pain. You may consider going for a smaller size.
7. If it seems like your underwire is too narrow or dig into your skin, this usually indicates that your cup size is too small. Consider going up to the next size.
8. If you have a big bust, then shop for seaming styles.
They are good for women with fuller busts because they offer the least support.
9. Avoid wearing your bras two days in a row.
It best to have varieties so you can wear and pick another one.
You don’t need to wash your bra every time you wear it because the elastic band in it needs to breathe.
Wearing it for days will strain the elastic band and it won’t be able to snap back. You can wash it after you have worn it for at least three times.
Also read: How to enjoy sex more like a woman