Nutmeg is a spice made from the seed of the fragrant nutmeg, It is a delicate, slightly sweet spice that is widely used in cuisines around the world.
it is always used as a remedy for various ailments or to improve health in general.
Other amazing benefits of the Nutmeg are as follows
1. Nutmegs provide antioxidants, which prevents the free radical formation, capable of triggering unwanted reactions in the body.
2. This spice has been used as an aphrodisiac since ages and it also has hormone stimulating properties.
3. The iron content in the nutmegs improves the red blood cells in our blood.
4. One of the parts of nutmeg is similar to menthol, which has natural pain-relieving characteristics.
5. The antibacterial components present in it, mean that it helps to fight conditions like halitosis, also known as bad breath.
6. The calcium in nutmeg can boost the health of your bones, by contributing to repair and growth while relieving symptoms of osteoporosis.
7. Nutmeg oil can be used for hair care. It makes the hair grows quickly and adds a lustrous shine.
8. Nutmeg can clean your liver and kidney like a tonic and take away these toxins.
9. The small of Nutmeg promotes feelings of calm and relaxation, which helps to fight daily stress buildup and encourages healthy sleep.
Don’t miss: Food that can enhance your libido