Finally, we all know who Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy is. Nigerian celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji has revealed the paternity of her child. The media mogul who gave birth a few days ago, kept the identity of her baby daddy a secret until now.
Undoubtedly, Sholaye Jeremi is Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy.
However, she left hints as to his identity, when she said “Mummy-to-be to a future Itsekiri big boy”.
The celebrity blogger officially made his identity known on her social media page.
In her own words, “Going home with my prince. Beginning of the best years of my life! His name is Jayce by the way. Jayce Jeremi. Will share pictures soon!”
Here are some things you should know about Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy:
- He is was born on the 8th of July and is over 40 years old.
- Jeremi is from Itsekiri Delta state
- He is reportedly a Billionaire oil magnate.
- Sholaye Jeremy is a close associate of Petroleum Minister, Ibe Kachiukwu, Femi Otedola and Aliko Dangote.
- He used to live in Lekki, but moved to Banana Island, Ikoyi.
- Linda’s child is not his first as he has a son from a previous marriage.
- His ex-wife and son stay in the UK.
Evidently, the relationship between Sholaye Jeremi and Linda Ikeji is not a new one.