Home Latest Photos of a Burning Building in Lagos

Photos of a Burning Building in Lagos

153
0
SHARE

The residential home of some expatriates, was engulfed in flames today, Wednesday 18 of October 2017 at Adeola Hopwell, Victoria Island Lagos. The building is right beside Unity bank, Happenings.com.ng gathered that the cause of the fire was a faulty air conditioning unit.

Thankfully no lives were lost and the fire service were on ground to control the spread of the fire.

See Photos:

Photo Credit: King Solomon Ekhaiyeme 

Facebook Comments

comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here