- The Current climate for investment, exploration and production in Nigeria.
- Appetite for international investment into the Nigerian oil and gas sector.
- Reactions from the industry on PIGB, National Gas & petroleum policy.
- The New Price, normal collaboration to ensure efficiency and profitability.
- Monetising gas, overcoming current challenges.
Some panellists at the Nigeria Assembly included : Ademola Adeyemi – Bero, M. D First E & P. ; Lekan Akinyanmi, CEO lekoil;
Frank Edozie, CEO Neconde Energy; Richard Turner, CFO Jagal Group; Oliver Andrews, CIO Africa Finance Corporation; Eme Essien Lore, Country Manager IFC; Adebayo Kareem, Principal Partner, The Carlyle Group; Vincent Gueneau, Chairman Kappafrik; Dada Thomas, CEO Frontier Oil; Gbenga Olawepo, Chairman Transitional Energy; Sastry Karma of Karra Oil & Gas and Sena Anthony Associates.
Other panellists, were Valerio Coppini, Maire Tecnimont, Josh Egba, USTDA, Emeka Ene, Oil Data. Anthony Adebulugbe, Chairman Green Energy International; Olabode Sowunmi, consultant to the Senate committee on gas; David Ige – CEO Gas Invest, amongst others.
The Nigerian Assembly was jointly moderated by Industry Representatives, namely: Chigozie Hilary, Partner, Stream Sowers & Kohn. Multi – Award Winning International Media Personality, Wofai Samuel. Adeyemi Akisanya, Partner, Adeyemi Akinsanya & Associates, and Ifunanya Nwokedi, Analyst US Government Accountability Office.
Photo Credit: King Solomon Ekhaiyeme