Home Entertainment Pregnant Beyonce drops out of Coachella 2017 on doctor’s orders

Pregnant Beyonce drops out of Coachella 2017 on doctor’s orders

375
0
SHARE

Beyonce, who is pregnant with twins, has cancelled her previously scheduled performance at this year’s Coachella music festival on doctor’s orders, but will headline the festival in 2018.

In a statement to The Associated Press on Thursday, Beyonce’s Parkwood Entertainment and festival producer Goldenvoice said the pop star had to pull out of the famed festival under doctor’s orders.

“Following the advice of her doctors to keep a less rigorous schedule in the coming months, Beyonce has made the decision to forgo performing at the 2017 Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival,” the statement said. “However, Goldenvoice and Parkwood are pleased to confirm that she will be a headliner at the 2018 festival. Thank you for your understanding.”

beyonce grammys

Beyonce was previously lined up to headline the popular two-weekend festival in Indio, California alongside Kendrick Lamar and RadioHead.

So far there’s no word on who will replace Beyoncé during the concert. Meanwhile fans have suggested, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper… as possible replacement.

Other performers at this year’s Coachella include King Sunny Ade, Lorde, the xx, Bon Iver, Future, Gucci Mane, Justice, DJ Snake, DJ Khaled and Father John Misty.

Beyonce was originally set to perform April 15 and 22. It would have marked her first time she performed at the festival, and she would have been the first female act to headline Coachella since Bjork in 2007.

Facebook Comments

comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.